Why Choose Bethesda Dermatopathology Laboratory (BDL)?
Our advantage is all about the level of expertise we bring to the interpretation of biopsy specimens, our excellent clinical pathologic correlation, and our obsession with customer service. Here is what we offer:
- An expert and accessible physician staff that trained and taught at premier academic institutions.
- All physicians are board certified in dermatopathology with dual certification in either Dermatology or Anatomic Pathology.
- Over 30 years of experience with an exclusive focus on dermatopathology.
- Detailed, informative, specific and accurate pathology interpretations.
- Most results are available within 24 hours of receipt in the lab.
- A Physician Portal as an effortless way to place electronic orders as well as to retrieve reports.
- Direct interface with your EHR system – allowing automated output of your pathology reports into a directory of your choosing.
- Reliable, efficient, and timely transport of specimens.
- A very professional and courteous support staff to help with your questions.
- Billing is easy with BDL. Patients can use our convenient online Quick Pay button.
We value a personalized approach with every practice we work with. We are happy to customize our reports to suit your needs. We are always thrilled to hear your ideas for how we can better serve you.